Ways To Help
Looking for ways to help your local wildlife?
Amazon Wish List
We’ve put together a wish list of items that would greatly help us care for the animals and birds during their rehabilitation process. Here’s how to get to our list:
- Go to Amazon.com
- Hover over “Account & Lists”
- On the left column under “Your Lists” click on “Find a List or Registry”
- Go to chewy.com
- Click on “give back” located on the top blue banner
- Click on “Shop Wish List”
- Enter “Sierra Wildlife Rescue” in the Search by Shelter Name and click on “Search”
- Sierra Wildlife Rescue Center will appear, click on it and then you can explore the items that would greatly help us care for the animals and birds during their rehabilitation process.
- You purchase and Chewy delivers to us!
Join Sierra Wildlife Rescue!
Holiday Market Rewards Card/Wow Points
When you’re shopping at a Holiday Market, ask your cashier to sign you up for rewards. It’s done right there at the register! After that, you can ask for your points to be credited to Sierra Wildlife Rescue at any time.
Donations of any size help local wildlife.